The RFM22B is a highly integrated, low cost 915MHz wireless ISM transceiver module from HopeRF. The low receive sensitivity(–121dBm) coupled with industry leading +20dBm output power ensures extended range and improved link performance. Built-in antenna diversity and support for frequency hopping can be used to further extend range and enhance performance.
Check out a wireless chat project using the RFM22B or download the project files.
Also available in 433MHz.
- Frequency: 915MHz Band
- Sensitivity = –121 dBm
- Output power range:+20 dBm Max
- Low Power Consumption
- Data Rate = 0.123 to 256 kbps
- FSK, GFSK, and OOK modulation
- Power Supply = 1.8 to 3.6 V
- Ultra low power shutdown mode
- Digital RSSI
- Auto-frequency calibration (AFC)
- Antenna diversity and TR switch control
- Low battery detector
- Temperature sensor and 8-bit ADC
- RoHS Compliant
- Data Sheet