HopeRF's RFM12B is a single chip, low power, multi-channel FSK transceiver designed for use in applications requiring FCC or ETSI conformance for unlicensed use in the 433 MHz band. The RFM12B transceiver produces a flexible, low cost, and highly integrated solution that does not require production alignments. The chip is a complete analog RF and baseband transceiver. All required RF functions are integrated in module and accessed using the firmware command interface via SPI communication.
Also available in 915MHz.
Check out a wireless chat project using the RFM12B or download the project files.
- Low cost, high performance and price ratio
- Tuning free during production
- Supply Voltage: 2.2-3.8V
- Operates in 433 MHz frequency band
- Excellent range (>150 meters/500 feet)
- Easy communication with microcontroller via SPI communication
- PLL and zero IF technology
- Fast PLL lock time
- High resolution PLL with 2.5 KHz step
- High data rate (up to 115.2 kbps with internal demodulator，with external RC filter highest data rate is 256 kbps)
- Low power consumption, standby current less than 0.3uA
- RoHS Compliant
- Data Sheet