RFM73 is a GFSK transceiver module operating in the world wide ISM frequency band at 2400 - 2483.5 MHz. Burst mode transmission and up to 2Mbps air data rate make them suitable for applications requiring ultra low power consumption.The embedded packet processing engines enable their full operation with a very simple MCU as a radio system.Auto re-transmission and auto acknowledge give reliable link without any MCU interference.
Check out a wireless chat project using the RFM70 or download the project files.
- Working frequency: 2400MHz-2483.5MHz
- Modulation: FSK/GFSK
- Tx Output Power: 5dBm(1mW)
- Rx sensitivity: -88dBm
- Data rate: 250Kbps, 1Mbps or 2Mbps
- Tx current: <30mA
- Rx current: <23mA
- Standby current: <3uA
- Channel selection: 83 channels
- Data interface: SPI
- Operating temperature: -40-85°C
- Power supply: DC 1.9V～3.6V
- Board Size 0.945 x 1.299" (24mm x 33mm)
- Data Sheet